Greg’s Bold presentation is entertaining and inspiring. It’s a compelling tale about achieving dreams. But most importantly, audiences see how his core principles and proven strategies for success can be emulated by anyone, whether they seek to achieve a personal, physical, or professional goal. Individuals and companies who have heard Greg speak are making great things happen. These are the six key principles covered in his 60 minute Bold motivational speech:
1) Bold: Moving outside our comfort zone doesn’t have to mean flirting with disaster or dealing with unnecessary risks. Greg explains how he learned to push himself just a little harder every time he took on a challenge. He relates how envisioning big dreams fed his enthusiasm, giving him the passion, motivation, and excitement to keep going, even when success seemed unlikely. He discusses how embracing ambitious goals can make you care more and work harder than you ever thought possible.
2) Focus: You can’t get where you want to go without a map. And, without a destination in mind, finding the best route is impossible. Using his many achievements as examples, Greg relates how the simple act of choosing a goal and envisioning the successful outcome helped him to stay on track and chart a path to successful outcomes.
3) Guts: Getting started is sometimes the hardest part of any venture. But without that first step into the unknown, no dream can ever be realized. Greg encourages his audiences to be brave, take a risk, and focus on that first step. Never, ever let fear of failure or fear of the unknown act as a barrier to accomplishing great things. Greg explains how he plans ahead, but stays flexible, so unforeseen changes can be incorporated into the big picture and won’t prevent him from moving forward.
4) Innovation: Sometimes the obvious isn’t the optimal. William Pollard said: “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow”. Greg discusses how a purposeful rejection of the ‘common wisdom’ can provide fresh perspectives and un-thought-of solutions. Ever TRY to be stupid? It’s harder than it sounds, but Greg explains how unconventional thinking can deliver enormous results.
5) Community: Ambition, enthusiasm, and believing in yourself brings the help you need to turn dreams into reality. When you share your passion, you attract the people you need to make it happen. Greg explains how his inclusive and open approach has again and again delivered the expertise and assistance he has needed to achieve his goals, and just as importantly, enabled others to share in his success.
6) Magic: Call it what you will… The Secret, Synchronicity, Fate, or Luck, or whatever, but one thing is certain, give the universe half a chance and things have a tendency to fall into place just as you might have dreamed. It’s not a process that can managed or foreseen, but setting it in motion will always require one critical factor: